Welcome to our fundraising platform. If you continue to browse and use this platform either via the web or mobile application, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this platform. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our platform. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our platform.
- The term ‘Science of Life Studies 24/7’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘the organization’ refers to SOLS 24/7 the owner of the fundraising platform whose registered office is 1Petaling Commerz Residential Condos, #1-9, Jalan 1 C/149, Off Jalan Sungai Besi, 57100, Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our platform.
- The term ‘fundraising platform’ or ‘platform’ refers to both web and mobile application.
- The content of the pages of this fundraising platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this fundraising platform for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this fundraising platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this fundraising platform meet your specific requirements.
- This fundraising platform contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on the fundraising platform, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the fundraising platform.
- Unauthorised use of this fundraising platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this fundraising platform may also include links to other resources and materials. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked sites.
- Your use of this fundraising platform and any dispute that may arise
- All Donations made are processed by the Payment Provider(s) available on our Platform
- By using the Services, all users agree to the Payment Provider with holding a service fee and making these fees available to the organization. For more information on the service fees see the Fee Schedule section below.
- When making a donation, a service fee that is 6.5% of the donation made may be incurred.This service fee includes all Payment Provider charges and taxes incurred to cover operating costs and to ensure the sustainability of the Platform.
- A donor may choose to opt out of paying the service fees by unchecking the “Cover the 6.5% service and bank fees ” checkbox during the donation check out process.